Toadfish Crab Claw Cutter 
Crab Claw Cutter
The Toadfish Crab Claw Cutter was designed to cut evenly around crab claws in one step, keeping meat intact and shell fragments out. It allows you to create stunning presentations with lobster, blue, king, and Dungeness crab claws. The precision spring-loaded jaws allow for fast and clean shell opening with no mess. Also, for every product sold, Toadfish will replant new oyster beds to help clean our coastal waters. Let’s Put ‘Em Back.
Toadfish Model Number: TFCRABTOOL
- Precision serrated cutter
- Spring-action design
- Easy-open lock
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Non-slip rubber grips
- Full stainless steel construction
- Patent pending
How to Use:
- Flip open the locking hinge on the crab cutter.
- Place a crab claw into the open serrated jaws right above the crab claw joint.
- Slowly close the cutter around the claw until the serrated teeth create a perfect cut.
- Then slowly pull apart the claw revealing your intact crab claw meat.
When it comes to great seafood, it’s all about fast, simple access to the good stuff. the pair of serrated cutters let you neatly open shells to quickly dive in. No chips, splinters, or frustration, just a great time digging in & feasting on your favorite meal.