Mastervolt MasterShunt 500 CZone 
Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
MasterShunt 500 CZone
MasterShunt is the heart of every battery powered energy system. This integrated battery monitor shares information about the battery bank with other MasterBus, CZone or NMEA 2000 enabled devices such as battery chargers, inverter/chargers and displays. No surprises: allowing complete automation of your system, MasterShunt improves comfort, prolongs battery life and extends your runtime.
The MasterShunt 500 provides all information needed for monitoring your battery bank and control of your system, such as voltage, current, state of charge and time remaining. All information is made available to the system by a single MasterBus or CZone cable. Extremely accurate measurement of current flow over state of charge enables the MasterShunt to precisely determine the time remaining.
Programmable events and an integrated real time clock make it possible to fully automate your system. Examples are to start your generator automatically when the battery bank is low (or just delaying at night!), or to automatically generate a warning at a certain depth of discharge. The proven MasterShunt design has been upgraded to obtain an even higher level of accuracy and control. Taking into account battery specific parameters, MasterShunt takes reading accuracy to a whole new level.
The MasterShunt 500 CZone allows freedom of choice with regards to fuse type, rating and location. The battery monitor is supplied with an internal bus bar, to be used in situations where an external fuse holder is selected. In case the MasterShunt is installed close to the battery, the bus bar may be replaced by either an ANL type or Class T main fuse, saving both space and cost.
- MasterBus, CZone and NMEA 2000 communication.
- Fits in a CZone system including setup tools and configuration file.
- Digital shunt providing the energy system with extensive information and historical data.
- Very accurate and reliable determination of State of Charge (SOC).
- Service mode prevents memory loss during system maintenance.
- Realistic and precise indication of the time remaining.
- For higher current, multiple MasterShunt models may be installed in parallel.
- MasterConnect system makes connecting to the DC Distribution product very easy.
- Straight forward, easy to install.
- Freedom of choice for fuse type, rating and location. Suitable for T-fuse and ANL-fuse (to be ordered separately).
- Robust housing with isolation of the DC connections.
Any application in marine, mobile, industrial, infrastructure where batteries need to be monitored for increased reliability, battery life, comfort and runtime.
Owner's Manual (pdf)