Johnson Pump Aqua Void Ultima Combo 500 GPH Bilge Pump - 12V [10-13635-01]
Aqua Void Ultima Combo 500 GPH Bilge Pump - 12V
With its industry-first quick-change motor connection and new reinforced click-in basket, this bilge pump simplifies cleaning and installation, and it's convenient and efficient. Its enhanced motor ensures reliability and performance in any condition. Experience worry-free boating with Aqua Void.
This pump is combined with the non-clogging electronic Ultima Switch for automatic operation. The electronic automatic Ultima Switch uses the patented Mirus field effect detector cells, which produce micro-electrical fields that detect disruptions caused by the level of water present in the bilge and automatically activate and deactivate the pump.
Experience the Industry-First Quick-Change Motor Connection
Johnson Pump's groundbreaking product features a quick-change motor connection for hassle-free cartridge motor changes or capacity upgrades.
Take Control of the Boating Experience with Unparalleled Convenience
The Aqua Void Cartridge Bilge Pump is designed with single-handed access, perfect for tight bilge spaces. The pump body is easy to install or remove, and an innovative reinforced click-in basket simplifies installation, cleaning, or inspection.
Enjoy Enhanced Efficiency and Higher Flow Rate
Powered by an enhanced motor and high-flow impeller, the Aqua Void achieves increased efficiency and a higher flow rate while conserving energy consumption.
Trust in Reliable Performance Under Demanding Conditions
Johnson Pump Marine is renowned for its industry-leading reliability. The Aqua Void lives up to this reputation with its robust construction and meticulous engineering.
Enjoy a worry-free time on the water and experience Reliability On Board. The Aqua Void Bilge Pump is a game-changing solution that sets a new standard in bilge pumps. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance the boating experience. Get the Aqua Void today!
- Heightened efficiency with an increased flow rate - high-flow impeller design
- Quick-change motor connection enjoy quick and hassle-free cartridge motor changes or capacity upgrades. Industry-first and only cartridge motor pump with included harness connection requiring no cutting and splicing of wires
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Compact, all-in-one motor/Impeller unit with stainless steel (316) Shaft
- No tools are needed for maintenance, no need for complete disassembly. You can now leave the pump casing attached to both the boat and the hoses.
- Easy-to-install dura-port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps
- Include both a straight and a 90-degree smooth elbow dura-port as well as a removable check valve
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- Molded T-Slot - Easy Installation with Switches
- This cartridge pump is combined with the Ultima switch for automatic operation
- Pump Size: 500 GPH
- Capacity Straight (12V): 600 GPH (38 I/min)
- Voltage: 12V
- Amp: 2.7A
- Fuse: 3.5A
- Hose Connection: 3/4 in.
- Wire Size: 16 GA, TAC
- Weight: 17.1 oz (0.48 kg)
- Body: ABS
- Dura Port: PA66/GF - Nylon
- Shaft: 316 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal: Nitrile Rubber
- Motor Cartridge: PC-ABS
- Pump Dimensions (W x H x L): 2.95 x 4.69 x 6.63 inches (75 x 120 x 168 mm)
- Gallons Per Hour: 500 GPH
- Type: Pumps/Drives
- Volts: 12v
Quick Guide (pdf)