Flojet RV Macerator Pump [18550000A]
RV Macerator Pump
Designed to add flexibility to Holding Tank service. With the Flojet Waste Pump, you can not only empty the black and grey water tanks at the conventional Dump Station but also down a toilet, into your house sewer clean-out, septic tank, or into a mobile waste wagon.
The Flojet macerator pump will empty a typical 30-gallon holding tank in less than three minutes. The time increases somewhat as the distance pumped is increased beyond 25'. The pump will macerate and pump all waste and tissue normally found in RV waste systems. The same high-quality Jabsco design is found in boat stores worldwide. Put an end to handling and rinsing a dirty 3" sewer hose; instead use a cleaner, easier to handle garden hose. Now you can pump uphill, and around corners. The RV waste pump will simplify and improve your RV experience!
- A neat and clean way to quickly evacuate waste tanks
- Empty black-water and greywater Holding Tanks at home
- Grinds waste as it pumps
- Built-in Impeller Protection Device...longer life!
- The flow of up to 13 GPM for fast, clean Holding Tank evacuation
Easy to Install
Because it is self-priming, it may be located up to four feet above the tank liquid level. The intake port is designed to accept a 3" ID slip-on hose and the discharge port will accept a 1" ID hose. When installed, the macerator can be used to empty the holding tank into any convenient sewer receiver such as a sewer clean-out at your home.
- Empty holding tanks and avoid dump stations
- Transfer waste from recirculating toilets to main holding tank
Impeller Release Feature
After long periods of non-use, a stuck impeller can be easily broken loose with a screwdriver inserted in motor shaft slot. Simply turn shaft clockwise as shown.
- Pump: Self-Priming Flexible Impeller with Stainless Steel Wearplate
- Impeller: "Jabsco Nitrile" compound
- Macerator: Stainless Steel Cutter reduces particle size to 1/8" (3mm) maximum
- Seal: Lip Type
- Ports: Inlet RV model - 3" (76mm) hose
- Outlet - 1" (19mm) Hose Barb
Motor: Permanent Magnet Type, Fully Enclosed, with Stainless Steel Shaft Includes Impeller Protection Device that shuts-off pump after 20 seconds of run-dry
Complies with USCG Regulation 183.410 & ISO 8846 MARINE for Ignition Protection
Weight: 3.5lb (1.6 kg) Approx.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)